STOP looking for the answers to your health problems.
START feeling better now.
There is a way to feel well again–safely, effectively, and without drugs–and it’s been helping people to heal for thousands of years! Be among the millions who are finding acupuncture to be an effective path to good health and well being. You can discover the healing power of acupuncture, too.
At Acupuncture in the Park, we take the time necessary to understand your needs and develop a personally tailored plan–one that works for you. Wehelp you find effective relief from a variety of health conditions, such as:
- Stress, anxiety, depression, mood disorders, and panic attacks.
- Conditions caused or aggravated by stress, anxiety, or emotional trauma.
- Acute and chronic pain conditions.
- Hormone-related problems, such as PMS and painful periods, or menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, palpitations or insomnia.
- Supportive therapy for weight loss, smoking cessation, increased immunity, energy enhancement, improved well-being, and cosmetic acupuncture.
Here’s how I can help you:
My mission is to offer my patients effective, safe, and natural solutions to their health problem.
My goal for your care is to achieve results quickly. I will work with you to achieve better health in six steps:
- History-At your first appointment, we will talk about your overall health, lifestyle and the history of your symptoms. By doing do, I have a clear picture of you and your health condition.
- Diagnosis-Based on your unique health background, I make a diagnosis of the source of your condition and plan for your treatment using the ancient principles of Chinese medicine.
- Education-I fully explain the nature of your diagnosis and present my plan for your recovery.
- Treatment-Your individual treatment plan will likely combine acupuncture with other healing tools, such as Chinese herbs, dietary therapy, electric stimulation, bodywork or lifestyle counseling to help you heal without drugs or surgery.
- At Home Care-Lifestyle changes are vital to your healing plan. I help you find ways to continue to heal at home, enabling you to participate in your treatment and feel better faster.
- Re-evaluation-Your progress is checked at every appointment and your treatment plan may be adjusted to keep the healing process on track.
- Are personally tailored to your unique needs—not a cookie cutter, one size fits all treatment.
- Include the time necessary to help you heal. Plan on spending an hour and a half for your first appointment, and an hour for follow-ups.
- Offer a variety of healing tools are available to help you feel better. Along with acupuncture, your treatments may include cupping, heat therapy, nutritional and lifestyle counseling, and body work at no additional charge.
- Are safe-the herbs in our pharmacy are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified. You can take them without worrying because they are safe and effective.
- Come from the decades of experience I have in health promotion and an understanding of the powerful and effective healing art that is Chinese medicine. You will also benefit from my thousands of hours of training. I am Nationally Board certified and licensed in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Therapies.
- Assure that you will always be treated in a comfortable, safe, and professional environment.
Lynn Jaffee, L.Ac. at Acupuncture in the Park
8085 Wayzata Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55426
Call today for a free half-hour consultation.
To visit my clinic website, go here.
Serving the Twin Cities, including Minneapolis, Golden Valley, St. Louis Park, Edina, Eden Prairie, Minnetonka, and the western suburbs.